Pumps for Adhesives and Sealants
DOPAG drum pumps are chop check pumps. They feed single component materials such as adhesives, sealing compounds, polyurethane, silicone etc. with viscosities up to 5.0 million mPa s directly from original containers.
DOPAG drum pumps are particularly useful as central material supply systems as well as being able to supply single stations. DOPAG drum pumps are manufactured as modular, robust, fail-safe, and maintenance friendly.
- Double acting, fast change-over air motor
- Twin ram pump elevator
- 1 or 2-hand operation
- Simple venting during container change
- Chemical resistant seals
- Hard chrome plated pistons
- Adjustable packing
- Hard tefl on seal kit
- Flow rate up to 6 litres/minute
- Pressure ratio up to 75:1
The integrated control unit ensures that the pump does not draw in air when the drum is empty. When the minimum level is reached the pump will shut down automatically. An audible alarm is emitted when the drum becomes empty.
- External valves
- The drum pump P200 can be supplied with external valves.
- This new design offers the advantage of being able to carry out service and maintenance work on the pump without having to drain the system.
- Wetted parts made of stainless steel or with specific surface treatment
- Available in economy version for use with grease and oils.
Bung-mounted pump with cover plate
When processing low viscosity materials, a follower plate is not necessary for priming purposes.
The cover plate is used only as a protection against contamination of the medium to be fed.
Drum pump with follower plate
A drum pump with a follower plate is used for processing materials to high-viscosity media. The follower plate is made of aluminium, steel or cast iron.
The follower plate is manufactured with elastomer wipers for efficiently wiping the inside walls of the drum clean during use. The wipers adjust to the diameter of the container.